Diivoo WiFi Water Timer for Garden Hose, Smart Sprinkler Irrigation Timer with Timing
- WiFi Water Timer: Add the smart water timer to the WiFi hub via the Smart Life APP. You can create a watering schedule in the app anytime and anywhere, and will receive notifications whenever the smart garden hose timer stops working, reminding you to deal with it in time.
- Timed and Cyclical Irrigation Modes: Diivoo programmable water hose timer features timed irrigation mode which allows you to specify the days and times to water. Cyclical irrigation mode allows you to set watering frequency for each program. You can customize up to 20 separate watering programs using this smart sprinkler timer, both on frequency and duration.
- Voice Control Water Timer: The smart garden hose timers is compatible with Alexa and google assistant. You can control it by simple voice command. Just download the Smart Life app, and you’ll have a powerful automatic sprinkler timer system at your fingertips. (Note: The distance between timer and wifi hub is within 49.2ft without obstraction, 2.4Ghz WiFi Only).
- Rainy Delay and Manual Watering: Rainy Delay mode allows you to pause your schedule for 1-3 days to avoid overwatering in rainy days. Manual Watering mode allows you to water temporarily without interrupting the preset watering programs. This water timer for garden hose is ideal for sprinkler watering, lawn, vegetable garden, greenhouse, flowerbeds, pool filling and etc.
- Upgraded Leak-Proof Design: The connectors of the IPX5 smart water hose timer can withstand water pressures from 7.25 psi to 116 psi. 2 different sizes sealing washers and thread seal tape to prevent sprinklers for lawn from leakage. Install your timer at standard 3/4" or 1/2" garden outdoor faucet.
Remote control of your smart home
You can remotely program your watering schedule via APP from anywhere with internet access. Get notifications whenever a watering cycle starts , ends, rain delay and when the battery is low or the device goes offline. Share the water timer with your family to avoid double watering. In addition, the valve will auto-shut off to avoids leakage when battery power is too low.
Support Voice Control
Diivoo Smart water timer with wifi hub can be used with Alexa and Google Assistant.
Here are the instructions sent to Alexa and Google:
- Ok, Goolge. What is the (DEVICENAME) battery level?
- 2. Ok, Goolge. start(DEVICENAME)
- 3. Ok, Goolge. stop(DEVICENAME)
- 1. Alexa, what is battery on (DEVICENAME)
- 2. Alexa, open (DEVICENAME)
- 3. Alexa, close (DEVICENAME)
- 4. Alexa, is (DEVICENAME)open?
NOTE: There is a default name of the device. You can edit the device name by yourself. And if you use the incorrect command, it will not work.
When the weather forecast shows that it will rain in the near future , you can use the rain delay function to skip watering for up to 24, 48, 72 hours. Delay your program to the next irrigation cycle when doesn't need watering, which helps you keep plants healthy while conserving water.
- Manual Watering mode allows you to water temporarily without interrupting the preset watering program. You can select the manual watering duration from 0-24 hours. Just control the Bluetooth house timer from the app on your phone not on your knees at the faucet.
Cyclical Irrigation Mode
- Watering several times over a certain period of time. With this mode, you can:
- 1. Select (Start time)to decide when you want the hose timer to start watering and select (End time)to stop watering.
- 2. Select days of the week to decide which day or days you want to water.
- Cyclical irrigation mode allows you to set watering frequency for each program.
Timed Irrigation Mode
- Specify the days and times to water. With this mode. With this mode, you can:
- 1. Select (Start time) to decide when you want the garden timer to start watering.
- 2. Select the time of day you want to water.
- 3. Select days of the week to decide which day or days you want to water.
How to Connect your Mobile Device (Most Setup in 15 minutes or less)
- Download the SmartLife App: Download the "Smart Life" from the App Store/Google Play, or scan the QR code on the user manual, and create an account.
- Plugged the WiFi hub into an indoor outlet that was in close proximity to your smart sprinkler timer.
- Installed two AA batteries in the water timer.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and WiFi of your phone. Go to the Smart Life app and log in, and then tap"Add device" or"+" to add the hose timer in app. Select "Gateway Control">"Socket Gateway（BLE)".
- Press the button of the wifi hub, then the green indicator will rapidly blinks, pair to the app.
- Insert 2 AA Batteries into the timer, press the button on the water timer until the green indicator rapidly blinks, click" Add Device" on the app.
- Program Your Timer with the App: Waiting for connecting to be 100%. Now you can program your timer on your phone.
- 1. Only supported 2.4G WiFi.
- 2. The maximum distance between the smart water timer and wifi hub is within 49.2ft in the open area.
- 3. To prevent leakage, make sure that the water timer is tightly attached to the faucet and hose. Add rubber washer and thread seal tape if necessary.
- 4.Replace battery every year, or when low battery icon flashes or before long unattended use. When replacing the power unit , please make sure that the water timer is dry.
- 5. Please handle the watering timer carefully: do not subject it to shock, do not leave it outside in the winter without a special cover.6.When the water timer is not used for a long time, please remove the battery to prevent the battery from leaking liquid and damaging the water timer. Please do not use rechargeable batteries.
NOTE: To save energy, the water timer will be in sleep mode. Please wait for 5-10 seconds, the device will automatically reconnect. In addition, the device will always keep your prepared watering settings and work automatically, you needn't program the schedule again.
- WiFi Compatibility Only: Supported Standard 2.4Ghz WiFi
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n & Bluetooth
- Working Water Pressure: 7.25-116 psi
- Working Temperature: 40.1℉-113℉
- Rain Delay Time: 24H/48H/72H
- APP: Smart Life
- Note: WiFi Hub For Indoor Use Only
- Included in the Box: Smart Water Timer, Wi-Fi Hub, 1/2" inlet adapter, Threaded connector, 2 x Extra Rubber Washers, Thread Seal Tape, Instruction