Outdoor Smart Power Strip with 3 Outlets
- 3 Individual Smart Outlets: TESSAN smart wifi power strip comes with 3 outlets; Three AC outlets can be controlled individually or simultaneously; With IP44 waterproof design, built-in weatherproof covers for each outlet; Protect the outlets from rain and dust when not in use; The smart plug can be placed indoor and outdoor; Ideal for your garden, patio, Christmas tree, Halloween decorations, landscape lights, fountains, heavy duty electrical outlets, pool pumps (Max 2HP), lawn mowers and more
- Wireless Control: Remote control the outdoor smart plug from everywhere; Compatible with free “Smart Life” app; Set up on, off notification on phone, you will never forget to turn off the device when going out; Support 2.4Ghz Wifi only, dual-band (2.4G and 5G) WiFi need to set a separate 2.4G channel
- Hand-Free Voice Control: TESSAN wifi outlet compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant; Each outlet can be controlled separately; Simply give a command to your voice device instead of going out or picking up your phone; Make your smart home life more convenient and easier
- Smart Timer and Schedule: Set up your daily or weekly schedule for specific devices; Each device on this outdoor smart timer will be turned on and off as its own schedule; Saving your processing time and cut down your bill especially for high power appliances (support 100~125V, 15A, 1875W, 2HP max each). Timer countdown feature can be set on phone easily, without going to face the traditional timer; Allow your devices turn on, off off following sunrise and sunset; More program can be set on app
- Programmable Smart Switch: In the app, you will find some programs setting, select the sunset or sunrise options; Your light will be automatically turn on or off from dusk to dawn; Each outlet can be individually programmed
TESSAN Outdoor Smart Strip
Why Do We Choose TESSAN Outdoor Smart Plug?
- APP Control: With the Smart Life app you can easily control your home plugs, cameras, light switches, bulbs, and more.
- Individual 3 Outlets: 3 outlets can be controlled and scheduled separately via the Smart life app, quite convenient.
- Voice Control: This outdoor wifi plug allows you to turn on/off the plug outsides via Alexa and Google Home, even at friends' parties and Family Dinner.
- Control Your Plug from Anywhere: Once the plug is connected with your home Wi-Fi, you can use your smartphone to control the lighting or other devices at any time anywhere.
- Personalize Your Schedule: This outdoor smart plug has the function of setting your own automatic timers! You can turn on the landscape lighting when you are going home in the evening.
- Durable & Waterproof Design: Weather resistant withstands damp, wet, snow, and cold conditions. Perfect for outdoor use like pool & spa and decoration for New Year, Easter, Christmas, and Halloween.
- This Smart Outdoor Plug Only supports a 2.4GHz wifi network.
- Not Suitable for water immersion. It’s Protected from water spray from any direction but not submersible.
- Install the cord and unit above ground level at least 1.6M with receptacle facing downward While using outside.
Remote and Voice Control
The outdoor smart plug is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant. Simply make a voice command to turn on/off the connected devices via the Smart Life app. Controlling your outdoor smart plug has never been this simple, just enjoy your smart lifestyle.
Waterproof and Durable
Equipped with IP 44 waterproof construction The rubber cover lip on each socket help prevent liquid from getting in, and the splash-resistant design is ideal for reaching seasonal lighting, swimming pool, fountain, and other indoor and outdoor plug-in appliances.
Multifunctional Outdoor Smart Plug
TESSAN outdoor smart plug is equipped with three individual outlets, featured with IP44 Waterproof, Timer setting, Voice control, App Control, and applying to Alexa and Google Home. Ideal for porch light, Christmas tree, fountains, sprinkler system, lawnmowers, pumps, and other indoor and outdoor plug-in appliances.
Smart Life App connecting Devices guide
- Download the "Smart life" App at the App Store or Google Play or from scanning code on the user manual.
- Register the app by phone or e-mail address.
- Power on devices, Hold the reset button on the device for 5s, Then you can see the indicator Greenlight is now rapidly flashing, Then click "Confirm indicator rapidly blink” Button on the phone. (Just Pay attention to look at the green light, Greenlight rapidly blink means default mode connecting, Slowly blink means AP mode connecting).
- There are two ways to add the plug to the Smartlife. You may add manually or auto scan. When you add it manually, please select the Socket (Wi-Fi). And you can also choose auto-scanning to add it.
- Once you have found the plug, enter the Wifi password (APP support 2.4GHz Wifi network only), Connecting and Done.
Work with Amazon Alexa
- Log in Alexa APP, Choose skills in the options bar, and search the Smart Life in the input box.
- Select Smart life in the search results, and then click the Enable skill. If the account has been bound, you can click on Disable Skill to remove your binding, and then click on the Enable Skill to continue to bind a new Smart Life account.
- Input your user name and password that you have previously registered for the Smart Life app.
- When it prompts successfully linked, it means the Alexa account is linked with the Smart Life account.
- Simple say some voice commands like "Alexa, turn on bedroom light" to control.
Work with Google Home
- Tap "Home Control" in the hamburger menu on the home page, then tap "+".
- Find "Smart Life" in the list, select your Smart life account's region, type your Smart life account and password, then tap "Link Now".
- After you assign rooms for devices, your devices will be listed on the Home Control page.
- AC Outlet: 3 Outlets US;
- Rated Current: 15A (Max);
- Rated Voltage: AC 100 -240V/50 - 60Hz;
- Rated Power: 1875W(Max);
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz;
- Wireless Standard: IEEE802.1 1b/g/n;
- Dimension: 6*5.4*1.6 in. Weight: 265g;
- Power cord Length: 6.3 Inches;
- Remote control: Smart Life App
..Q1: Will there be a software update to support 5.0ghz wifi networks?
- The Wifi IC chip of this Outdoor Smart Plug only supports a 2.4GHz wifi network, because of the universality common use of it since almost all Router will have a 2.4GHz wifi network.
- There is no similar Outdoor Smart Plug-in in the market that will support a 5.0GHz wifi network. No need to worry, The 2.4GHz wifi network is only restricted to this Outdoor Wi-Fi Outlet device itself, your Phone can connect 5.0GHz/2.4GHz wifi network both, and remote control it. So, To answer your question: There is no software update to support 5.0GHz wifi networks now. Thank you for your question, Have a good day.
..Q2: Changing my wifi modem. How do I change the new wifi network name and password?
- Answer: Hello, First, you need to reset the device, please press and hold the power button for 3-5 seconds. Second, remove the Smart Device from Smart Life APP and add it again with the correct Wi-Fi password. If the light is flashing green quickly, the unit is in pairing mode. Then follow the WiFi connect steps with your Smart Plug to work with the new router.
..Q3: Can each outlet be Alexa voice-controlled? Or only separately controlled vis the app?
- Answer: Each of the three outlets can be separately controlled. I used it with a Google Home Mini and it worked great.