US To India/Nepal Travel Plug Adapter with 2 USB (Type D Plug)
- Change India, Nepal, and more countries' outlets into the US outlets; Click to view all available regions.
- USB Ports for Charging your USB devices.
- Mini Size and Lightweight For your worldwide trip.
- UL Qualified, Certified by CE and FCC to ensure safety.
- 18 Month Warranty, 30-DAY refund supported.
TESSAN US to India Nepal Travel Plug Adapter with 1 Outlet and 2 USB Ports
If you are planning on visiting India for a trip to the Taj Mahal, to seek an Ayurveda cure, or to simply relax on the beaches of Goa, this travel adapter is the perfect charging companion.
>Applicable in Bangladesh, India, Kuwait, Maldives, Namibia, Nepal, Pakistan, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Yemen, and many more. For details, please check out the following Country List.
>2 x USB ports easily charges smartphone, tablet, or other USB devices.
This adapter is suitable for all devices with the following plug types:
This adapter is compatible with the following socket types:
NOTA Voltage Converter
Note: This adapter doesn't convert voltage. It's compatible for use with dual voltage or worldwide voltage devices with input voltage range from100-240V. If your device doesn't support the destination country's voltage then you may need to use it with an appropriate size voltage converter. Cell phone chargers such as iPad, iPhone, laptop chargers are dual voltage and are compatible with this adapter.
- Input plugs: Type A/Type B Plug (USA/Japan);
- Output plugs: India/Nepal (3-Pole);
- Input voltage: 100 V – 250 V;
- Max. load: 10 A;
- Power rating: e.g. 125 V – 1250 W / 250 V – 2500 W;
- USB output: 5 V / 2.4 A;
- Does not convert voltage;
- Product Dimension: 2.8*2.3*2.6 inch;
- Weight: 4 ounces;
Use this checklist to ensure this adapter works for your devices and the country you are traveling to.
Type D is supported in the following regions:
|Dominica||Guadeloupe||Martinique||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Qatar||Sri Lanka||United Arab Emirates||Yemen|
|Botswana||Chad||Congo (Democratic Rep. of)||Ghana|
|Nigeria||Senegal||Sierra Leone||South Africa|