3 Way Smart Switch, TESSAN WiFi Light Switch Work with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Multi-scene Application: TESSAN smart light switch can be a 3-way or single-pole switch; Just simply replace one of your regular 3-way wall switches or single-pole switch.Notice: Neutral Wire is Required; Not for the dimmer use; Not support 4-way circuit.
- Timer and Schedule Program: Automate your home lights based on daily routines; With the WiFi light timer switch, you can use the scheduling feature on this to automatically turn the lights on/off following prepared schedule, sunrise or sunset, periodic cycling as an interval timer; Saving energy and electricity bill when the lights are not needed or you are left on urgently.
- Wireless Remote & Voice Control: The Three-way light switch can work with Alexa and Google Home; No matter what you are busy on, just simply give a voice command to control the 3-Way smart switch, enjoy the great convenience of a hands-free lifestyle. It allows you to remotely control 3way smart switch anywhere via the free Smart Life App; With notification settings, never worry about whether the lights turned off or not when you are outside
- Device Sharing Function: 3-way smart switch allows you to share the control with your family members; Let you and your family enjoy the proper ambiance on different occasions by adjusting the brightness at any time.
- Friendly Customer Service: TESSAN provides online installation assistance and lifetime technical support directly; 18-Month quality issues support and full-time customer service.
TESSAN 3-way smart switch
TESSAN 3-way Smart Light Switch can be a 3 way or single-pole switch. You can control the light from 2 different locations and through your phone or voice assistant.
The smart control enables you to turn on/off the light all the lights inconvenience.
- Wireless remote control
- Works with Alexa/Google devices
- Smart Timer Schedule
- Nice Controller for Switch
- 3-Way or Single-pole
With the Smart Life APP, you can use your phone at home or anywhere to turn on and off your lights. It's great to be able to turn them on or off when you are outside.
Hands-free Voice Control
The smart switch can be compatible with Alexa and Google assistant. Simply make a voice command to turn on/off the lights, which makes your life easier.
Timer Schedule Program
With timer settings, you can schedule lights on and off in your house from your phone. when you leave the house and the 3way switch will be off as you needed.
How to Connect TESSAN 3-Way Smart Switch?
Notice：Scan the QR code of instruction download and install the Smart Life app for iOS or Android phone (iOS 8.0 or Higher. Android 4.4 or higher). Make sure your Wi-Fi network is 2.4G.
- Step One: Go to Smart Life APP. Tap "Add device" or "+" to add a smart device in this app. Select "Electrician" > "Switch (Wi-Fi)".
- Step Two: Press the power button for 5-10s until the indicator flashing green. Then select Wi-Fi and enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Step Three: Waiting for connecting to be 100%. Edit the name of your lights. Completed.
- Now you can turn ON/OFF the TESSAN smart dimmer switch via App on your phone.
How to work with Alexa & Google Assistant:
Work with Alexa:
In this App, click “Skills” > search "Smart Life" app > click "Enable" > Log into your smart life account and click "Link now" > When completed, discover the device. It will find your named light switch and now just give a voice command to turn on/off light.
Work with Google Assistant:
In this App, find 'Home Control' > Click “add a device” and search “Smart life” > Sign up with your smart life account then you can use it to control the light switch.
- Input power: 100-120V AC 60Hz;
- Frequency: 50/60Hz;
- Communication: 2.4G WiFi ONLY. NOT for 5G;
- Neutral wire required;
- App Supported: Smart life APP.
..Q1:Should this switch be placed at the (load) end closest to the light fixture or on the (line) end receiving power from the service panel?
- -> A: This switch should be placed at the (load) end closest to the light fixture.
..Q2: Can this be used to replace the switch connected to the line?
- -> A: It must have accessed the load (wire to the light) though so it needs to be located on that side. Power is connected to the switch and one of the travelers so it doesn’t matter which side power is on.
..Q3:Can this switch be used with a 3way on/off smart switch at the other end to make both sides to be smart?
- -> A: TESSAN 3-way smart dimmer only can be connected with a traditional 3-way switch (not smart) or can be used as a single-pole switch.
..Q4: Why the 3-way switch can't connect to wifi?
- -> A: Kindly please check and follow the steps: 1> Make sure your WiFi router on 2.4G Channel, no access limitation (like Static IP or Mac Address Bonding), set a different name for the two channels when the router is on 2.4G and 5G mixed mode, as "wifi 2.4g" and "wifi 5g". 3> Make sure your phone is on the 2.4ghz channel When syncing with the switch. 4> Use the AP mode will improve your success rate for the wifi connection. 5> Please check the number of devices connected to the wifi router, When the number exceeds the performance of the router, the wifi connection would be unstable or failed. so you need to pause or turn off some devices, For some old routers, keep the number of devices connected to the router less than 10 at the same time, it will improve your success rate for the wifi connection.