Smart Ceiling Fan Control and Light Dimmer Switch Combo, TESSAN WiFi Wall Switch for 4 Speed Fan Control
- 4 Speeds Fan Control: TESSAN smart ceiling fan switch offers 4 fan speeds, simply press the button to “+” to increase fan speed and press it to “-” to decrease the speed. Fan Speed and Light dimmer can be individually controlled on a fan and light switch combo.
- 1%-100%Dimming Range: You can set the desired brightness from 1-100% to enjoy the appropriate ambiance on different occasions when using the ceiling fan dimmer switch. The smart dimmer switch remembers the speed or brightness you had last.
- Voice Control and Wi-Fi Control: the smart ceiling fan switch works with Amazon Alexa and Google home.Used this WiFi fan light switch to remotely control anywhere via the free Smart Life App. With notification, never worry about whether the lighting fan turned off or not when you are outside.
- Smart Automation Schedule: Prepared a routine, the automation program will on when the brightness is set to 25%, and the smart fan control automatically sets the fan speed to 2.
- Friendly Customer Service: TESSAN provides online installation assistance and lifetime technical support directly; 18-Month quality issues support and full-time customer service
TESSAN Smart Fan Light Control
TESSAN fan and light switch combo can be as a single-pole switch.
The smart switch enables you to control your ceiling fans from anywhere.
- Sunset and Sunrise
- Wind Speed
Ceiling Fan Light Switch Combo
- 1%-100%Light Dimming
- Fan 4 Speed Control
- Automation Schedule
- Wifi Remote Control
- Easy Installation
1.Not use for exhaust fans
2.Max ceiling fan load of 1.5A
3.Max light load of 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 300W INC bulbs
4.2.4G Wi-Fi only (NOT 5G)
5.Need two load wires for light and ceiling fan
4 Speed Fan Control
Used this smart ceiling fan switch to integrate with WiFi connection to smart fan switch (Max ceiling fan 1.5A (Offers 4 fan speeds control), the max light load of 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 300W INC bulbs.); Allows you to remotely control the Wifi fan switch anywhere via free Smart Life App.
Easy to Setup
The automation program will on when the brightness is set to 25% and the smart fan control automatically sets the fan speed to 2; You can program the automation to turn the lights on/off following sunrise or sunset. The smart switch can be combined in one group with one click, you can control the devices which are from the different rooms like light and fan.
The WiFi fan dimmer Switch is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google home; It will discover both a light and a fan, you can control the fan and light separately. As a smart device, the smart dimmer automatically on and off depends on your voice commands when you say "turn on/off the lights and the fan turns on/off 1 level speed. "
Advanced 0-100% Dimming
Set the desired brightness from 0-100% to meet your ambiance and cut down your bill; An adjustable dial built into the smart dimmer switch; Allows you to adjust the minimum brightness of the fan lights.
Smart Schedule Settings
Automate your home lights based on your daily routine. You can use the scheduling feature on this to automatically turn the fan lights on/off following a prepared schedule, sunrise or sunset, periodic cycling as an interval timer; Saving energy and electricity bills.
Night Light Indicator
When you turn on the switch, the indicator light will show white, and it will always be white after it is turned off. In addition, you can choose the the light on/off according to your needs. Meet your different needs.
- Input power: 100-120V AC 60Hz;
- Frequency: 50/60Hz;
- Communication: 2.4G WiFi ONLY. NOT for 5G;
- Neutral wire required;
- App Supported: Smart life APP; Tuya APP
..Q1: I install the smart fan light switch as instructed, why the switch cannot turn on the fan? (What fan does it work with？)
- -> A: The smart ceiling fan switch does not work with fans having a built-in remote/wifi control system. The pull chain fan needs to be set to the highest before installing the smart fan switch.
..Q2:Why I can turn the ceiling fan on/off with voice command but can't use voice command to control the speed？
- -> A: Please check the device details in the app, and make sure your skill is correct. Works with Alexa: In this App, click "Skills"> search "Smart Life" app > click "Enable" > Log into your smart life account and click "Link now" > When completed, discover the device, it will find your named switch. Works with Google Assistant: In this App, find "Home Control" > Click "add a device" and search "Smart life" > Sign up with your smart life account then you can use it to control the switch. Something needs to know the fan and the light CANNOT control together via voice commands like turn on the bedroom fan to 2 and adjust the bedroom light to 65% brightness，otherwise, the device will be no response. Here are the VOICE COMMAND recommended： Set the bedroom fan speed to 3. Set the bedroomlight to 50%.
..Q3:Can I change the status of the led indicator light?
- -> A: Yes, you can change the status of the LED indicator light on SmartLife APP. You can choose the indicator light bright or dim as you wish when the switch is on.
..Q4: Why can't the switch connect to wifi?
- -> A: Please make sure your WIFI router is on 2.4G Channel (not 5G), no access limitation and be close to WIFI. >Set a different name for the two channels if the router is on 2.4G and 5G mixed mode, such as "wifi 2.4g" and "wifi 5g".
..Q5: Can the fan switch be used as 3 way switch?
- -> A: You can use as 3 way switch, but only ON/OFF for the light.
..Q6: Can I use it to control a fan with 3 speeds or 5 speeds?
- -> A: The smart switch can only be used with 4 speed fan with light. If it's used to control fan with 3/5 speeds, the fan speed change will not obvious.