Smart Ceiling Fan Control and Light Dimmer Switch Combo, TESSAN WiFi Wall Switch for 4 Speed Fan Control
- Input power: 100-120V AC 60Hz;
- Frequency: 50/60Hz;
- Communication: 2.4G WiFi ONLY. NOT for 5G;
- Neutral wire required;
- App Supported: Smart life APP; Tuya APP
4 Speeds Fan Control
TESSAN smart ceiling fan switch offers 4 fan speeds, simply press the button to “+” to increase fan speed and press it to “-” to decrease the speed. Fan Speed and light dimmer can be individually controlled on a fan and light switch combo. It's great to be able to adjust the fan while lying in bed. (Notice: Not use for exhaust fans. Max ceiling fan load of 1.5A).
You can set the desired brightness from 1-100% to enjoy the appropriate ambience on different occasions when using the ceiling fan dimmer switch. The smart dimmer switch remembers the speed or brightness you had last, if you had it set to 50% when you turn off the fan with light, it will automatically go back to 50% again when you turn it back. ( Max light load of 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 300W incandescent bulbs.)
Voice Control and Wi-Fi Control
The smart ceiling fan switch works with Amazon Alexa and Google home. Your kids are able to control lights and fans in the room for speed and brightness via voice commands. Used this WiFi fan light switch to remotely control anywhere via free Smart Life App. With notification, never worry about whether the lighting fan turned off or not when you are outside. Support 2.4Ghz WiFi only, dual-band (2.4G and 5G) WIFI need to set a separate 2.4G channel.
Smart Automation Schedule
Prepared a routine, the automation program will on when the brightness is set to 25% and the smart fan control automatically sets the fan speed to 2. You can use this over the summer so you have the fan run while go to bed but not all night long (if your throat gets dry).
Make the Dumb Fan be Smart
Using smart control switch to control the ceiling fan with light instead of a pull string. Simple to connect as long as you live in a home with hot, common, light, fan, and ground wires. No Hub required. No canopy module required.
4 Speed Fan Control
Used this smart ceiling fan switch to integrate with WiFi connection to smart fan switch (Max ceiling fan 1.5A (Offers 4 fan speeds control), max light load of 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 300W INC bulbs.); Allows you to remotely control the Wifi fan switch anywhere via free Smart Life App
Easy to Setup
The automation program will on when the brightness is set to 25% and the smart fan control automatically sets the fan speed to 2; You can program the automation to turn the lights on/off following sunrise or sunset. The smart switch can be combined in one group with one click, you can control the devices which are from different room like light and fan
The WiFi fan dimmer Switch are compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google home; It will discover both a light and a fan, you can control the fan and light separately. As a smart device, the smart dimmer automatically on and off depend on your voice commands when you say "turn on/off the lights and the fan turns on/off 1 level speed. "
Advanced 0-100% Dimming
Set the desired brightness from 0-100% to meet your ambience and cut down your bill; An adjustable dial built into the smart dimmer switch; Allows to adjust the minimum brightness of the fan lights.
Smart Schedule Settings
Automate your home lights based on daily routine. You can use the scheduling feature on this to automatically turn the fan lights on/off following prepared schedule, sunrise or sunset, periodic cycling as an interval timer; Saving energy and electricity bill.
Night Light Indicator
When you turn on the switch, the indicator light will show white, and it will always be white after it is turned off. In addition, you can choose the the light on/off according to your needs. Meet your different needs.
..Q1: I install the smart fan light switch as instructed, why the switch cannot turn on the fan? (What fan does it work with？)
- -> A: The smart ceiling fan switch does not work with fans having a built-in remote/wifi control system. The pull chain fan needs to be set to the highest before installing the smart fan switch.
..Q2:Why I can turn the ceiling fan on/off with voice command but can't use voice command to control the speed？
- -> A: Please check the device details in the app, and make sure your skill is correct. Works with Alexa: In this App, click "Skills"> search "Smart Life" app > click "Enable" > Log into your smart life account and click "Link now" > When completed, discover the device, it will find your named switch. Works with Google Assistant: In this App, find "Home Control" > Click "add a device" and search "Smart life" > Sign up with your smart life account then you can use it to control the switch. Something needs to know the fan and the light CANNOT control together via voice commands like turn on the bedroom fan to 2 and adjust the bedroom light to 65% brightness，otherwise, the device will be no response. Here are the VOICE COMMAND recommended： Set the bedroom fan speed to 3. Set the bedroomlight to 50%.
..Q3:Can I change the status of the led indicator light?
- -> A: Yes, you can change the status of the LED indicator light on SmartLife APP. You can choose the indicator light bright or dim as you wish when the switch is on.
..Q4: Why can't the switch connect to wifi?
- -> A: Please make sure your WIFI router is on 2.4G Channel (not 5G), no access limitation and be close to WIFI. >Set a different name for the two channels if the router is on 2.4G and 5G mixed mode, such as "wifi 2.4g" and "wifi 5g".
..Q5: Can the fan switch be used as 3 way switch?
- -> A: You can use as 3 way switch, but only ON/OFF for the light.
..Q6: Can I use it to control a fan with 3 speeds or 5 speeds?
- -> A: The smart switch can only be used with 4 speed fan with light. If it's used to control fan with 3/5 speeds, the fan speed change will not obvious.