Smart Dimmer Switch, TESSAN WiFi Dimmable Switch for Led Lights
- Advanced Dimming & Memory Function: Adjust the light to a certain brightness from 0%-100% by phone App, voice commands, or manually via the touch panel on the smart dimmer switch. The smart memory function will save the last light setting and always keep your personal setting when powered off.
- Timer Schedule Connect to WIFI, set up your dimming program in APP, lights will gradually brighten or dim at your preset time.
- Wireless Remote & Voice Control: The smart led dimmer switch works with Alexa and Google Assistant, totally free up your hands with a simple voice command to control your lights when you are cooking. With the TESSAN WIFI dimmer switch, you can control your lights anywhere anytime.
- Safety and Group Control: TESSAN smart dimmable switches built with over-temperature protection; When it gets hot, the smart light dimmer switch will automatically turn off the light to protect your safety; Group your WIFI light switches to make your home completely automated.
- Friendly Customer Service: TESSAN provides online installation assistance and lifetime technical support directly; 18-Month quality issues support and full-time customer service
TESSAN Smart LED WiFi Dimmer Light Switch
Smart light dimmer switch by TESSAN provides easy and reliable control of your lights from the free Smart Life App. This dimmable switch includes everything you need to get started for simple and personalized control of lighting throughout your home.
Experience superior dimming performance of dimmable LED bulbs, conveniently control lights by moving your fingertip on the touch panel. schedule lights to automatically adjust or even control lights and scenes with your voice.
- 0%-100% Dimming
- Schedule timer function
- Built-in over-temperature protection
- Step by step guided manual
- No hub required
- Family share and Group control
- 4 Wires：Ground Wire(Green)、Neutral Wire(White)、Live Wire(Black）、Load Wire(Red)
Dimmable and Gradually Brighten
Equipped with a dimming slider, the smart dimmer switch can smoothly adjust the brightness from 0%-100%. Just one slide, create a relaxing atmosphere to suit your mood. The unique gradually dimming function will gradually brighten to help wake you up more naturally, and can also gently dim to help you sleep more peacefully.
The smart memory function can remember the last light setting and keep your personal setting.
Voice Control Work with Alexa, Google Assistant
Want to turn your lights on or off, but your hands are full? Simply, TESSAN can help.
The smart led dimmable light switch work with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, allowing you to control your light by simple voice demands("Turn on the bedroom light"), mobile app, or touch-sensitive slider.
Light Compatibility and Safety
Works with up to 150 Watt dimmable LED light bulbs/CFL light bulbs or 400 Watt incandescent bulbs/halogen bulbs. Not rated for low voltage applications (i.e. track or landscape lighting).
Built-in over-temperature protection. When it gets hot, it will automatically turn off the light to protect your safety.
Set Timers and Schedules
With the free Smart Life APP, you can create a personalized schedule, lights will gradually brighten or dim automatically at your preset time.
Schedule lights to turn on at sunset, so your family always returns to a well-lit home.
APP Remote Control and Share Device
Take automation into your own hands by setting timers or routines and make it look like you are home when you're away.
Share the smart controls with your family members through the“share device", which makes it convenient for smart home controls.
Group your smart led dimmer switch with TESSAN smart dimmer switches to make your home automation complete.
Built with a small status LED on the bottom, help you easily locate your switch in the dark.
Easy to Installation (Most install in 15 minutes or less)
1.Remove The Old Switch: Turn off the power and remove your old switch.
2.Check for Neutral Wires: Look for a bundle of white wires folded up in the back of the junction box and secured with a wire nut, these are neutral wires and are required to use a smart dimmer switch.
3.Connet The Wires: Please connect all wires on the TESSAN smart dimmer switch, please make sure the gear at the bottom of the switch is adjusted to the lowest.
- Single-Pole only
- Neutral wire required
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Dimensions: 5.03 x 3.3 x 1.65 inches
- Electrical Requirement: 100V-240VAC
- Incandescent and halogen: Max 400W
- Dimmable LED and CFL: Max 150W
..Q1: Why do the lights flicker?
- -> A: >Make sure your light bulb is non-smart dimmable type. Support dimmable LEDs and dimmable CFLs max 150W, incandescent bulbs max 350W. >There is a black dial at the bottom of the switch. You can adjust it to increase the minimum brightness, adjust the brightness range to check again until the light does not flicker in the range.
..Q2:Why does the smart switch turn on or off by itself sometimes?
- -> A: >Please kindly note that this is normal. TESSAN smart switch is built-in over-temperature protection; When it exceeds the standard temperature protection, it will automatically turn off the light to protect your safety. >To avoid this, please make sure the power limit of the light bulbs does not exceed. Dimmable LED/CFL bulbs max support 150W and INC bulbs max support 350W.
..Q3: Why can't the switch connect to wifi?
- -> A: >Please make sure your WIFI router is on 2.4G Channel (not 5G), no access limitation (like Static IP or Mac Address Bonding), and be close to WIFI. >Set a different name for the two channels if the router is on 2.4G and 5G mixed mode, such as "wifi 2.4g" and "wifi 5g".