Surge Protector Power Strip 12 Outlets with 3 USB
- Surge Protector with Overload Protection: This power strip with USB built-in 3-level surge protection 1700-Joule to protect your electronics from power disturbances, such as lighting, surges, or spikes. And the reliable overload protection switch (circuit breaker) will shut off automatically to safeguards your electrical appliances, expensive devices, such as computers, tv, other electronic devices
- One for All Charging: 12 Widely Spaced Outlets with 3 USB Charging Ports. Our 12-Outlet surge protector extension cord provides wider space enough to fit big plugs without blocking each other. This surge protector with 3 USB ports will detect your devices automatically and deliver the fastest charge speed up to 2.4A( 5V/2.4 Max Each Port ), 3 USB ports (Total 3A/15W) can charge almost all USB devices, like smartphones, tablets, etc
- 15A Heavy Duty Cord with Flat Plug: The power strip surge protector made from 15A heavy-duty cord 5 ft to provide up to 1875W, compatible with higher power of most devices. Unlike other power strips provide 1625W, even 1250W low-power. Our extension cord with multiple outlets features a low profile that fits easily in tight spaces and doesn’t block the bottom receptacle
- Wall Mountable: The 2 mounting holes allow this mountable power strip to be securely installed in various applications, such as workbenches, floor mounts, wall mounts, under counters, dorm rooms, desktops, and more
- Safety: Built-in surge protection, overload protection, over current protection, short circuit protection, and top-grade UL94 V-0 material that can withstand up to 1382℉ to safeguard your devices and home safety
TESSAN Surge Protector Power Strip 12 Outlets with 3 USB
The surge protector provides 12 wider AC outlets and 3 smart USB charging ports. At the same time, 12 widely spaced AC outlets accommodate larger plugs without blocking. You can use 12 electronic devices and 3 USB electronics at the same time, which is very convenient.
TESSAN attach great importance to safety. The power strip built-in surge protection, overload protection, over current protection, short circuit protection, and top-grade UL94 V-0 flame-retardant material up to 1382℉ to safeguard your devices and home safety.
The UL-certified 15A thick power cord supports a maximum power of 1875W, which is higher than the power of other power strips just support 1625W or even 1250W on the market.
Safeguard Your Home & Office Electronics (1875W & 1700J)
The 12 surge-protected AC outlets can power and protect your TV, computers, home theatre, electronics with 1700-Joule energy rating. You never have to worry about things like power spikes or storms damaging your valuable devices.
3 Smart USB Ports support the smart-charging technology that detects the power of your charging devices to provide the most reasonable charging speed(2.4A Max Per Port, 3A in total) and they will charge your smartphones, iPhone, iPad, kindles, tablet and other devices.
12 Widely-paced Outlets & 3 USB Ports
12 Wide-spaced outlets allows you to plug inlarger plugs without blocking. With 12 outlets and 3 USB ports, you can charge 15 devices at the same time.
Low-Profile Angled Flat Plug
The flat plug can fit in tight spots, which makes the furniture closer to the wall to save space. 45-degree angled design doesn’t block the bottom receptacle of the duplex wall outlet.
Heavy Duty Copper Cord
Fire-resistance PC shell and 100% copper wire ensures safety and provide stable charging speed. Extension cord length 5ft solves the problem of our desk being far from the socket.
If the power load exceeds 15A/1875W, the overload switch will trip off automatically to protect your devices. Please unplug some devices and press the switch to the RESET position.
1700-Joule Surge Protection
With 1700-Joule surge-suppression rating, the unit optimally transfers power and helps keep plugged-in devices safe, especially during storms and power outages.
Wall Mountable Design
Mount this usb power outlet on the wall/desk/nightstand would be easily by 2 slots on the back.
Step by Step
- 1. Measure the distance between the 2 slots with the vertical and horizontal direction on the back of the power bar.
- 2. Punch 2 holes on the baseboard with the distance you just measured and insert two self-tapping screws.
- 3.Hang the outlet strip on the screws then pull it down a little to make sure the strip is tight.
- Model Number: TS-TPM12
- Power Rating: 1875W - 15A MAX, 125V~
- USB Input: AC 100-250V~ 50/60Hz, 15A
- USB Output: 5V - 2.4A Max Per Port, Total Output: 3.0A
- 12 Widely-Spaced AC Outlets with 3 Usb Charging Ports
- 5-Foot Extra Long Cord
- Surge Protector Rating: 1700 joules