3 Way Smart Dimmer Switch for Dimmable LED Lights, Compatible with Alexa and Google Home
- 3 Way Smart Dimmer Kit(Master Switch x 1, Add-on Switch x 1);
- Can Be Expanded to 4/5/6 Way with Extra Add-on Switch together;
- Dimming: Dim your lights according to your preference;
- Scheduling: Schedule an exact time to turn your lights on and off with smart Life APP;
- Voice Control: Works with Smart Life APP to voice-activated your lights;
- Remote Control: Control your home lighting with Smart Life APP wherever you are;
- Wireless Technology: Remotely controls your lights by connecting to your home Wi-Fi with no hub or bridge required;
- ETL Listed, 30-DAY refund guarantee and Lifetime technical supported;
- Click for Learning the things you must know before buying;
The 3-way smart dimmer switches kit comes with one three-way master switch and one three-way add-on switch; Quick installation with step-by-step guide; Designed to control the lights from two locations; Also support 3 or more locations, 3/4/5/6-way circuit, with extra TESSAN add-on switch; Ideal for your bedroom, stairway and other large spaces; Standard size fit the regular 1/2/3/4 gang wall plate; Notice: Neutral wire is required for master switch
Advanced 0-100% Dimming
Set the desired brightness from 0-100% to meet your ambience and cut down your bill; An adjustable dial built into the 3way master switch; Allows to adjust the minimum brightness of the lights; With Brightness memory function, the light will turn back to previous brightness after turned off; Support dimmable triac LEDs and dimmable CFLs max 150W, incandescent bulbs max 400W
Hand-free Voice Control
TESSAN 3-way wifi dimmer switch compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google home; Simply give a command to dim/on/off the lighting instead of finding the switch; Make your hand-free smart home life more convenient and easier
Remote Control with Timer and Schedule
Remote control the dimmable smart switch from everywhere; Program your private schedule, accessed lights will be dim/on/off at specified time; Schedule lighting to periodically turn on when not at home, it looks like someone is home when you leave; All TESSAN smart switches can be combined in one group, so you can dim/on/off different room lighting with one click; Support 2.4Ghz Wifi only, dual-band (2.4G and 5G) WiFi need to set a separate 2.4G channel
Sunset to Sunrise Function
In Smart Life app, you can set up a sunset to sunrise program according to your needs
Build your smart home with Smart Life app
This dimmer light switch would work with "Smart Life" App to control your room lights. Smart Life App is the most popular IOT App in the US at this moment, so you can hunt for different products that work well with the Smart Life app for your home automation.
Voice Commands Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
TESSAN dimmable smart light switch works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to give you hands-free voice control over your lights. It's so helpful when you back home with hands full of groceries.
Timer Switch and Automation
It's a timer dimmer switch, you can set automatic schedules for your light easily. Using the Smart Life app, you can schedule your hall lights to turn off at sunrise, or synchronize your living room lights with the sunset so you never come home to a dark house. Works with IFTTT to create applets according to your needs.
Things you must know before buying:
- NEUTRAL WIRE is REQUIRED, MUST works with the neutral wire. If you are not sure whether there is a neutral wire, please email to us for technical support before you placing an order.
- Mains Dimming (TRIAC) ONLY. NOT support 0-10V, PWM, Dila, D-Max;
- Up to 400 watt incandescent or halogen bulb;
- Up to 150 watt Dimmable LED/CFL;
- 3-WAY CIRCUIT: Two switches for the same light bulbs;
- 2.4G WiFi(802.11b/g/n) ONLY, NOT Support 5G WiFi(802.11ac);
- Item Dimensions: 5.04(L)*3.31(W)*1.3(H) inch;
- Item Weight: 586g/1.3lb;
This Smart Dimmer Switch designed based on the standard box size, fit with 1/2/3/4 gang box.
..Q1: Why the switch can't control the lights? or Why the lights is always powered, the switch can't turn on/off and dim/brighten the lights?
- A: You attached the hot wire to the light directly, so the swith could not control the lights, just rewiring follow the Wiring Diagram and STEP 1.
..Q2: Why the switch can't connect to wifi?
Kindly please check and follow the steps:
- Check the Wiring follow the Wiring Diagram and STEP 1;
- Make sure your WiFi router on 2.4G Channel, no access limitation (like Static IP or MacAddress Bonding), set a different name for the two channel when the router is on 2.4G and 5G mixed mode, as "wifi 2.4g" and "wifi 5g".
- Make sure your phone is on 2.4ghz channel When syncing with switch.
- Installed the correct App named "Smart Life - Smart Living" or "Tuya Smart".
- Use the AP mode will improve your success rate for the wifi connection.
- Please check the number of devices connected to wifi router, When the number exceeds the performance of the router, the wifi connection would be unstable or failed. so you need pause or turn off some devices, For some old routers, keep the number of devices connected to the router less than 10 at the same time, it will improve your success rate for the wifi connection.
..Q3: Why the switch can't connect with Alexa/Google home?
- A: Make sure your switch was installed correctly, add the switch in the "smart life" APP and be sure the switch works well with the smart life app. -> Check the skill your enabled was correct (the same as the Smart Life App logo).
- Verify that the account used in the skill is the same as in the Smart Life App (many people use another account, or Alexa's account). If the problem is still on, Kindly please email to [email protected] for a technical support.
..Q4: How to control the switch by voice command?
- A: Firstly, rename a simple name is helpful for Alexa/Google home identify your voice commands accurately, you can rename it in the smart life app.
- You can control this wifi smart dimmer by voice command as:
- "Alexa, turn on/off the room light" ;
- or "Alexa, dim the room light to 30%";
- or "Alexa, set the room light to 90%";
- or "Alexa, increase the room light to 50 percent"