Diivoo Hydroponics Growing System with Alert and App
- Smart Garden with APP and Alerts-Diivoo smart indoor garden is based on traditional hydroponics system and added WiFi function (Make sure your Wi-Fi network is 2.4G). You can control light and pump modes via the "Smart Life" APP. Also, when the water drops down to 1.5L, the device will beep and the water shortage icon will flash to alert you.
- Hydroponics Growing System with 5.5L water tank- Equipped with an quiet circulating water pump in the 5.5L larger water tank to form a water circulation system to increase oxygen, and 15 pods are for planting fresh and natural herb, vegetables and flowers in the kitchen, living room or office. Also, this indoor plant garden can switch between ℉ and ℃ easily.
- Height Adjustable Garden Kit- The rod of the smart indoor growing system can be adjusted up to 30 inches, providing suitable space for your favorite vegetables, herbs and flowers, which help veggies absorb energy from LED lights and promot growth. If you grow larger plants, you can choose not to use some holes.
- Automatic Grow Lights- Vegetable and Flower modes. The smart hydroponics garden includes 2 modes to provide the sunlight for your plants to grow. Both will cycle on for 16 hours then enter sleep mode for 8 hours. You can also adjust the different lighting times for your plants manually via a App. ( No harm to your eyes and low energy consumption).
- Enjoy a Bountiful Harvest- Build your home indoor herb garden and grow fresh herbs flowers and vegetables all year round and pick fresh fruits and vegetables at any time. Observe the growing process of vegetables and get close to nature. It is convenient for children to be close to nature, gain the joy of harvest and form healthy living habits.
Multifunctional Control Panel
How to Connect Diivoo WiFi Hydroponics Growing System ?
How to Set Up Diivoo WiFi Hydroponics Growing System?
- Step 1: After assembling this Indoor Garden Equipment, turn on WiFi on your phone (Please make sure your phone is connected to the 2.4GHz WiFi network).
- Step 2: Download and install the Smart Life app in the App store or by scanning the QR code at the top of the lamp panel. Then log in to the app.
- Step 3: Press and hold the "Set Up" button on the Hydroponics Garden Equipment’s control panel for 3 seconds. The equipment will emit a long beep and begins scanning for device that can be paired. The indicator on the control panel will flash for 3 min, and then the equipment will be connected to your phone.
- Step 4: Program your hydroponics growing system on the app. The app will display “Devices to be added”. Click “Go to Add”, and enter your WiFi password. Then click “Next” to complete the connection.
The wifi connectivity enables remote control on the Smart Life app. You can control the lighting time of the hydroponic indoor garden at any time. And when there is a water shortage, the phone will receive the "low water level" alarm message pushed by the hydroponics.
Automatic Working Cycle
The default working mode of smart indoor herb garden is 16 h on/8h off. In order to promote vegetables' growth, you can set the different growing time for plants manually on the app which allows you to accelebre the process of enjoying your bumper harvest.
LED Grow Light
The light is beneficial to plants growing indoor without weather limits. Vegetables mode and Fruit mode, it is convenient for your family to plant health and green vegetables or fruits.
Q1: Why the light panel can not be turned on?
A1: Push or re-insert the rod down into the bottom until you hear a "Beep" sound, and then press the "POWER" button, the light will be on.
Q2: Does the smart hydroponics growing system consume much power?
A2: The hydroponics garden works 16 hours a day. So it’s about 4-5 days for one kilowatt-hour.
Q3: Can sponges or planting pods be reused?
A3: It's single-use if pull out the stem of a plant, but we don't recommend doing so as it's not as good as the first usage.