Outdoor Smart Power Strip with 3 Outlets
-> 3 Individual Smart Outlets;
-> Wireless Control;
-> Hand-Free Voice Control;
-> Smart Timer and Schedule;
-> 18 Month Warranty;
TESSAN Outdoor Smart Strip
Why Do We Choose TESSAN Outdoor Smart Plug?
-> APP Control: With the Smart Life app you can easily control your home plugs, cameras, light switches, bulbs and more.
-> Individual 3 Outlets: 3 outlets can be controlled and scheduled separately via Smart life app, quite convenient.
-> Voice Control: This outdoor wifi plug allows you to turn on/off the plug outsides via Alexa and Google home, even in friends Party and Family Dinner.
-> Control Your Plug from Anywhere: Once the plug is connected with your home Wi-Fi, you can use your smartphone to control the lighting or other devices at any time anywhere.
-> Personalize Your Schedule: This outdoor smart plug has the function of setting your own automatic timers! You can turn on the landscape lighting on when you are going home in the evening.
-> Durable & Waterproof Design: Weather resistant withstands damp, wet, snow and cold conditions. Perfect for outdoor use like pool & spa and decoration for New Year, Easter, Christmas, and Halloween.
-> This Smart Outdoor Plug Only support a 2.4GHz wifi network.
-> Not Suitable for water immersion. It’s Protected from water spray from any direction but not submersible.
-> Install the cord and unit above ground level at least 1.6M with receptacle facing downward While using outside.
Remote and Voice Control
The outdoor smart plug is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant. Simply make a voice command to turn on/off the connected devices via Smart Life app. Controlling your outdoor smart plug has never been this simple, just enjoy your smart lifestyle.
Waterproof and Durable
Equipped with IP 44 waterproof construction The rubber cover lip on each sockets help prevent liquid from getting in, and splash-resistant design, ideal for reaching seasonal lighting, swimming pool, fountain, and other indoor and outdoor plug-in appliances.
Multifouctional Outdoor Smart Plug
TESSAN outdoor smart plug is equipped with three individual outlets, featured with IP44 Waterproof, Timer setting, Voice control, App Control ,and applying to Alexa and Google Home. Ideal for porch light, Christmas tree, fountains, sprinkler system, lawn mowers, pumps and other indoor and outdoor plug-in appliances.
Smart Life App connecting Devices guide
1. Download "Smart life" App at APP store or Google Play or from scanning code on the user manual.
2. Register the app by phone or e-mail address.
3. Power on devices, Hold the reset button on the device for 5s, Then you can see the indicator Green light is now rapidly flashing, Then click "confirm indicator rapidly blink” Button on the phone. (Just Pay attention to look at the green light, Green light rapidly blink means default mode connecting, Slowly blink means AP mode connecting).
4. There are two ways to add the plug to the Smartlife. You may add manually or auto scan. When you add it manually, please select the Socket (Wi-Fi). And you can also choose to auto-scanning to add it.
5. Once you have found the plug, enter Wifi password (APP support 2.4GHz Wifi network only), Connecting and Done.
Work with Amazon Alexa
1. Log in Alexa APP, Choose skills in the options bar, and search the Smart Life in the input box.
2. Select Smart life in the search results, and then click the Enable skill. If account has been bound, you can click on Disable Skill to remove your binding, and then click on the Enable Skill to continue to bind a new Smart Life account.
3. Input your user name and password that you have previously registered for Smart Life app.
4. When it prompt successfully linked, it means the Alexa account is linked with Smart Life account.
5. Simple say some voice commands like "Alexa, turn on bedroom light" to control.
Work with Google Home
1. Tap "Home Control" in the hamburger menu on the home page, then tap "+".
2. Find "Smart Life" in the list, select your Smart life account's region,type your Smart life account and password, then tap "Link Now" .
3. After you assign rooms for devices, your devices will be listed in the Home Control page.
-> AC Outlet: 3 Outlets US;
-> Rated Current: 15A (Max);
-> Rated Voltage: AC 100 -240V/50 - 60Hz;
-> Rated Power: 1875W(Max);
-> Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz;
-> Wireless Standard: IEEE802.1 1b/g/n;
-> Dimension: 6*5.4*1.6 in. Weight: 265g;
-> Power cord Length: 6.3 Inches;
-> Remote control: Smart Life App