Tessan provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty terms may differ according to different models.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned with a full refund for no reason within 30 days from the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item is received by Tessan’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process shall begin.
- Returns must include all accessories.
- Items must include original packaging.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
- For non-quality-related warranty claims, Tessan refunds the cost of the product itself.
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee to expire 30 days after filing a warranty claim. It is impossible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired during this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Tessan’s online stores, please contact the retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Tessan or Tessan’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Tessan’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is invalid on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Tessan’s authorized distributors and retailers, such as Walmart and BestBuy, are handled through Tessan.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Tessan must record what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Tessan or Tessan’s authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- The dated sales receipt from an authorized Tessan reseller shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address to item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but were found by Tessan quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that are not under warranty
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Tessan is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from the use of Tessan products
- Returning personal items sent to Tessan
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Tessan, Tessan takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Tessan does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.