Compact Power Strip with 3 USB 3 Outlets
-> 3 Outlets & 3 USB Ports;
-> 5 ft Extension Cord would meet your most need;
-> Compact Size & Lightweight for Travel;
-> Non Surge Protector Friendly for Cruise Ship;
-> 18 Month Warranty, 30-DAY refund guarantee and Lifetime technical supported;
Tessan Portable Power Strip with 3 USB Ports
Small Power Strip with 3 Outlets and 3 USB
The compact size saves much space and organizes various cords at home or working area. It is portable for you to carry around, no matter where you go.
USB Charging Power Strip
3 high-powered USB ports would assign ideal current intelligently for your smart phone or tablets. Compatible for Apple iphone/ipad all series products, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei and other USB devices.
Power Strip with Multi Protection
The switch control can shut off electronics and safeguard your expensive appliances when not in use, helping to conserve energy. It provides a great flexibility in areas where pluging or unpluging power cords would be a hassle.
Desktop Power Strip
The 5ft cord on this strip is flexible enough to be settled in various places like the desk in the office or nightstand at home. The 4 rubber feet on the bottom keep from slipping and sliding.
Cruise Ship Power Strip without Surge Protector
Surge protectors are not allowed on cruise, this power strip without surge protection is an ideal choice for your carnival cruise ship to extend outlets from cabin. Not for Royal Caribbean cruise as they do not allow extension cords of any kind.
- Input Voltage: AC 100-250V 50/60HZ USB;
- Output: up to 5V/2.4A each port, 3A combined;
- Rated Power: 125V,10A,1250W;
- Item Dimension: 3.9*3.9*1.1 in;
- Item Weight: 9 oz;
- Power Cord Length: 5 feet;
Note: This power strip does NOT convert 220V into 110V. If your power supply is 220V, please make sure your appliacnes can work under 220V and the total power do not exceed 1250W.
..Is this approved for cruise ships?
- -> Yes, this item is Non-Surge Designed for Cruise.
- -> Usually, there's only one electric outlet in each cruise stateroom. According to Carnival, "power strips, multi plug box outlets/adaptors and extension cords (without surge protectors) are allowed on board when used with proper caution."
- -> However, Different cruise lines may have different requirements. power strips and extension cords without surge protectors are allowed on Carnival but prohibited on Royal Caribbean cruise ships. so please confirm these requirements before you place an order.