Individual Switches Surge Protector 6 FT Extension Cord With 12 Outlets 3 USB Ports
Attention to Our Valued International Customers
Outside the U.S.? Please shop our products hassle-free on Amazon.
12-outlet surge protector
About This Item:
- Power Strip with 6 Independent Switches: 12 AC outlets low profile USB power strip has 6 separate switches with indicator lights. it can individually control your appliances, save energy and money when not in use and provide great flexibility in areas where plugging and unplugging would be a hassle
- Multiple Safety Protection: The power strip surge protector features a 1700J surge protection rating to protect your electronics from power surges and spikes; the integrated circuit breaker switch will automatically trip off while your electronic equipment suffering the overheating, overcharging, over-current, and over-voltage (Rated Power: 1875W/15A)
- Power Strip with USB: This 3 prong extension cord with 3 USB ports, provide 5V/2.4A max charging current in one port at a time and total 3A/15W output, would charge your cellphone, laptop, tablet, or cameras without a variety of converters, save your space and make your desktop organized
- Extension Cord with Flat Plug: 6 ft flat extension cord can get easy access to the place that’s hard to reach; the flat plug features a low profile fit in tight spots, such as behind bed, nightstand, bookshelves, or couch
- Wall Mountable Design: 4 keyholes on the back allow you to securely install this surge protector extension cord in various applications, such as workbenches, floor mounts, wall mounts, under counters, dorm rooms, garage, and more
This surge protector will help protect your valuable electronics from potentially damaging power surges and spikes. Fits for homes or offices with sensitive equipment such as computers, printers, TVs, and more, the surge protector provides defense when you need it most, 6 foot extension cord can get easy access to the place that’s hard to reach.
Convenient Individual Switches
- This surge suppressor includes 6 individual on/off switches and indicator lights for shuting off the power of the specified outlets when not in use to save energy and money
- Note: 6 Individually Switched Outlets - controlled by the master switch and individual switch together. only the master switch and the individual switch are turned on at the same time, these outlets are on.
Wide Spaced Outlets
- Power adapters are often so big that they partially cover adjoining outlets and make it difficult to plug all your gear onto a single power strip. but these 12 outlets of the power surge protector are designed wide enough, so you can plug in larger adapters with ease.
- 1700 Joules surge protection rating protects your home/office electronics from power disturbances, such as lightning, surges, and spikes.
- "Protected" indicator illuminates when the surge protection feature is working properly.
- "Grounded" indicator will light on while the electrical wiring is properly grounded. If the light DOES NOT illuminate, there may have a ground-wiring problem in your home, you should consult a qualified electrician to examine your outlet wiring.
6FT Indoor Extension Cord
- 6ft power extension cord can get easy access to the place that’s hard to reach. Its heavy-duty power cord helps protect the cord itself from damage and ensures optimal power flow to your electrical equipment.
Right Angle Flat Plug
- The flat plug features a low profile fits easily in tight spaces, and the 45° angled plug to keep other outlets used, is the ultimate space-saving power strip for your home, hotel, or office.
Wall Mountable Power Strip
- Mount this USB power outlet on the wall/desk/nightstand would be easily by 4 slots on the back.
- 1. Measure the distance between the 4 slots with the vertical and horizontal direction on the back of the power bar.
- 2. Punch 4 holes on the baseboard with the distance you just measured and insert self-tapping screws.
- 3.Hang the outlet strip on the screws then pull it down a little to make sure the strip is tight.
- Note: Mounting screws are included.
- Dimensions: 11.42X3.66X0.94 inch
- Rated Voltage: 125 V
- Rated Current: 15 A
- Maximum Power: 1875W
- Surge Protector Rating: 1700 joules
- Current Frequency: 50/ 60 Hz
- USB Rated Current: Total Max 3A（2.4A MAX Per Port）
- Length of Cable: 6 FT
Well built, sturdy switches, nice quality
This is a smartly designed unit that offers a lot of thoughtful features at a price that's extremely competitive.
It offers a lot of plugs. 12. Great for a kitchen counter that doesn't have ready access to outlets. I got tired of switching out plugs or forgetting to plug something in (simple rice cooker) only to realize later. You might not need all 12 but this also allows you to plug things in with space between for easier manipulation. Each individual outlet is also generous in space so like the photo shows, you can plug in power bricks and still use neighboring outlets. One row is always powered on and the other has the switched outlets. Space between the rows is also ample and the slight angles are also a nice touch in guiding the cord directions. It even has 3 USB 2.4a standard charging ports located on the side of the unit (right side on image) so these don't get in the way/covered by the regular plugs (i.e. power bricks.) I suppose then this actually has 15 outlets.
The individual power toggle switches have very positive clicks and both physically and digitally indicate the status (see white indicator LEDs when ON.) It shows main power, grounding, surge protection via LEDs as well.
It's a really good size balanced between compactness and usability. It comes with mounting hardware (screws and anchors) as well as a precut template for wall drilling guidance. It costs next to nothing to include this but I've never seen a product like this offer one. Very thoughtful. I mounted mine on tile using 4 small picture command strips and it is secured solidly and unplugging things is smooth, does not compromise the unit's adhesion from the wall. The main cord is a thick gauge and seems appropriate for the potential max power draw. It's also long so one can use this in a variety of spots without close proximity to a wall outlet.
In some ways I'm find it funny how impressed I am by a simple power strip. But it's the details of the design + the cost (~$21) that made me think this is a winner as long as it can last which is to be seen.
While outside the scope of review, if they created an Alexa compatible version in the same form factor I'd be willing to pay extra.
This is my no1 choice of multi outlets that I even bought 2. One feature I mentioned on the title is the individual switches that can control 6 outlets independently. Just think the inconvenience from disconnect every single power adapter from the multi outlets after you don’t use , with the switches you can turn on off and leave the adapter there, less wear and tear ( some adapters you have to wiggle a lot to remove). The switches have their own warning lights.The main cable is robust and long, the plug has a slanted feature when you connect to the wall it did not interfere with the upper plug. More than enough outlets to meet your need and slanted in an angle to give more clearance to the switches, 3 extra USB ports for power charging. Solid built and pleasant looking.Highly recommended , cannot go wrong.
Love the template for securing this to the wall. It’s almost perfect except that I wish I could see the indicator lights when non-standard plugs like A/C adapters are used. Preferably lights in the buttons. Otherwise nicely made.