TESSAN 4 Electrical Outlet Extender Surge Protector with 3 USB Wall Charger
Attention to Our Valued International Customers
Outside the U.S.? Please shop our products hassle-free on Amazon.
4 AC Outlets 3 USB Ports
7 in 1 Multi Plug Outlet SplitterTravel Accessories
USB outlet extender is compact design makes it easy to carry around. You can pack TESSAN outlet extender along with your other travel gears while traveling in the US or CanadaSuitable for All Receptacles
There is no plastic stake on the back, making it suitable for all receptacles, including standard receptacle, decor receptacle, USB receptacle, etc
About This Item:
- Multiple Plug Outlet: 4 AC outlets are separated without blocking each other, accept the standard N American 2 or 3 prong flat pin plug; Widely space design makes wall outlet expander easier to use for most home appliances like laptops, hairdryers, shavers and more
- USB Outlet Plug Adapter: 3 USB ports can detect charged devices and deliver optimum charging speed up to 3A (2.4A max per port), ideal for cell phone, earphone, tablet, etc; The indicator let you know the USB charger block power is on/off
- Surge Protection: The power of this outlet expander ranges 125V~15A, 1875W max; Wall outlet surge protector can protect your expensive electronics from power surge attacks and spikes disturbances
- Space Saving: Just put this power outlet spiltter on the buttom of outlet to create a charging station in your home or any area with limited outlets; Compact and lightweight design to fit your luggage and briefcases; Fit for both GFCI and standard receptacles
- Suitable for Any Occasions: TESSAN plug extender is small size can be used in any indoor place or travel, especially for the living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, hotel, office and college dorm room
Multiple Outlet Wall Plug
- 4 AC Outlets: Accepts the standard N American 2 or 3 prong flat pin plug. AC outlets are separated without blocking each other
USB Wall Plug
- 3 USB outlets can detect charged devices and deliver optimum fast charging speed up to 2.4A max per port, 3 usb plug using total output 3A
- Equipped surge protection can prevent your devices from over current, over charge, short circuit
Compact & Lightweight
- Palm-size and ultra-light design helps you save your briefcases or luggage space, making it suitable for the traveler, businessman, student
- Input voltage: AC 100-125V 50/60Hz
- Rated power: 1875W (125V/15A)
- Output Per USB Port: 2.4A Max Per Port
- USB Total Output: 5V/3A
- Item Dimension: 2.32*3.15*1.50 in
It's got (4) three-prong outlets and (3) USB ports. I like that it only takes up one space on the wall outlet and gives me a lot of places to plug everything into. I don't have to take up both of the outlets on the wall outlet as this is designed so that it only needs one three-prong outlet to plug into. Also having the three-prongs is super helpful. I'm careful to not overload it and I make sure to watch what all I'm putting into it.
The unit is quite heavy, in a good way. It doesn't feel cheap or flimsy at all but has some heft to it. Everything plugs in smoothly and there's no slop, nor does anything fall out of it. The price point for this is very good - especially considering how well-made it feels.
Overall it's a nice compact device to give me so extra juice for all the devices I use every day.
You get 4 outlets and 3 USB spots on this splitter. It would have been better if they'd included a USB-C as well but no star deduction as that was clear from the ad, just would've been nice. This is smaller than I expected for all the plugs it has. It doesn't rattle or seem cheap. Overall a good item in my opinion.
I’ve wrestled with my outlet for years, pulling out the tightly fitting nightlight & air freshener every time I needed my hairdryer, etc. No more! This small sized multi plug unit fits perfectly into that tight bathroom corner where the switch plate & near-to mirror converge. Im happy to give up the right-side plug in order to gain the other 3 well-designed & versatile plugs, plus 3 USBs! Unreal improvement. Very grateful, thx!
This product is excellent for what it offers and does.
Me concern. is seeing a version that will accommodate the USB "C" plugs for the new systems