US To Japan/China/Philippines Travel Plug Adapter with 3 Outlets 2 USB Ports (Type A Plug)
- Change Japan, Philippines, and more countries outlets into the US outlets; Click to view all available regions.
- 2 USB Ports for Charging your USB devices.
- Mini Size and Lightweight For your worldwide trip.
- UL Qualified, Certified by CE and FCC to ensure safety.
- 18 Month Warranty, 30-DAY refund supported.
The US to Japan Philippines Travel Plug Adapter 3 Outlets 2 USB Ports
Travel A Plug Adapter
Compatible in Japan, Philippines, Canada, Mexico, China, Thailand, Anguilla, Colombia, Acosta Erica, Cuba, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Liberia, Panama, Peru, also can work in the USA as a wall adapter. Click Here to view all available regions.
2 x USB ports easily charge smartphones, tablets, or other USB devices.
This adapter is suitable for all devices with the following plug types:
This adapter is compatible with the following socket types:
Type A Plug
Click to know more about Type A Plug
NOTA Voltage Converter
Note: This adapter doesn't convert voltage. It's compatible for use with dual voltage or worldwide voltage devices with input voltage range from100-240V. If your device doesn't support the destination country's voltage then you may need to use it with an appropriate size voltage converter. Cell phone chargers such as iPad, iPhone, laptop chargers are dual voltage and are compatible with this adapter.
- Input plugs: Type A/Type B Plug (USA/Japan);
- Output plugs: Japan/Philippines;
- Input voltage: 100 V – 250 V 50/60Hz;
- Max. load: 15 A;
- Power rating: 1500-3750W~15A Max (100-250V);
- USB output: 5 V / 2.4 A;
- Does not convert voltage;
- Product Dimension: 3.07 x 1.97 x 1.97 inch;
- Weight: 3.66 ounces;
Use this checklist to ensure this adapter works for your devices and the country you are traveling to.
Type C is supported in the following regions:
|Anguilla||Antigua & Barbuda||Bahamas||Barbados|
|Belize||Bermuda||The British Virgin Islands||Canada|
|Cayman Islands||Dominican Republic||El Salvador||Guatemala|
|Montserrat||Nicaragua||Panama||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|SaintVincent and the Grenadines||Trinidad & Tobago||Turks and Caicos Islands||United States|
|US Virgin Islands|