TESSAN WiFi Flat Plug Strip with 3 Smart Outlets and 3 USB Ports
- Voice Control: Compatible with Alexa and Google Home. You can define a name for each socket and use it separately. Control plugged in devices with the WIFI power strip with simple voice commands, such as "Alexa, turn off the light"
- Remote Control: Download Smart Life APP and connect it according to the steps in the manual. You can control home devices plug in the smart plug power strip at any time anywhere. Note: Only support 2.4GHz
- Schedule and Timer Setting: Flat extension cord with smart plug supports to set a schedule for the home or office devices. Ideal for aquarium light, bedside lamp, humidifier, and more appliances. Turn on/off at a specific time to save energy and reduce the electricity bill
- Wall Mountable: With 2 keyholes on the back allow you to install this smart extension cord in various applications, such as workbenches, floor mounts, wall mounts, under counters, dorm rooms, garage, etc
- 9 In 1: Smart surge protector includes 3 smart outlets and 3 always-on outlets, plus 3 USB ports (not smart). In addition, 3 USB ports will deliver the fastest charge speed up to 2.4A MAX of each but is not Qualcomm quick charge (total 5V 3A). FCC certified, made of fireproof PC+ABS material. It has built-in surge protection and can make it fireproof of up to 1382℉ to ensure your equipment is fully protected
Why Choose US?
- Safety---The safety has been tested by professional safety teams many times, in addition has obtained FCC certification.
- High Quality---The mountable power strip caters to the need of various scenarios, plus the fireproof PC+ABS material ensures the safety of your electrical appliances.
- More Convenience---3 smart plugs support Voice Control and Remote Control, there are also 3 always-on plugs and 3 USB charging ports to meet the diverse needs.
How to enjoy the fun of voice control?
The smart power strip is compatible with Alexa and Google assistant.
You can use voice commands to control devices plugged into smart outlets.
Simple commands like: “Alexa, Turn on the...."
No more worrying about your electricity bill !
With the free Smart Life APP, you can set a personalized schedule to turn on/off
home appliance at specified times, reducing the cost of your bill for you.
It's so easy to control your home appliances from your smart phone !
Don't need to worry about going out and forgetting to turn off the power.
No matter where you are, just pick up the phone and turn it off anywhere anytime, so easy and fast.
NOTE: the USB ports and the 3 always-on outlets will be on once the outlet is plugged in, they are NOT controlled by the app.
Specifications for the smart power strip
- Max Power Rating: 1250W (125V~ 10A)
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz (Compatible with Android4.4/ ISO8.0)
- USB Outlet: DC 5V (2.4A Max Per Port,3A 15W in Total)
- Cord Specification: 18AWG/10A
- Item Dimensions: 5.43 x 3.97 x 1.1 inch
- Cord Length: 6.6ft/2m
How to Connect TESSAN Smart Power Strip?
Step 1: Download "Smart Life" from App Store/Google Play, or scan the QR code on the user manual. Make sure your Wi-Fi network is 2.4G. (iOS 8.0 or Higher. Android 4.4 or higher)
Step 2: Plug smart power strip into an Ac outlet.
Step 3: Go to Smart Life APP and login, then tap "Add device" or "+" to add the smart device in app. (Note: The LED indicator blinking green light of the power strip shows it is ready to connect; need to turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth at the same time)
Step 4: Waiting for connecting to be 100%.
The Device connected successfully!
How to be compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant?
Compatible with Alexa:
In App, click "Skills"> search "Smart Life" app > click "Enable" > Log into your smart life account and click "Link now" > When completed, discover device.
It will find your named power strip and now just give a voice command to turn on/off the plugged-in device.
Compatible with Google Assistant:
In App, find "Home Control" > Click "add a device" and search "Smart life" > Sign up with your smart life account then you can use it to control the smart power strip.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Q: Can the smart outlet turn the device on and off directly?
A: It depends on whether the device supports automatic turning on and off when plugged into a smart outlet.
2) Q: Why can't the smart power strip connect to wifi?
A: Please make sure your WIFI router is on 2.4Ghz Channel (not 5G), no access limitation (like Static IP or Mac Address Bonding), and be close to Wi-Fi.
3) Q: How do I set the smart plug up?
A: There is a video on how to connect to the smart life app and Alexa in the product picture on the detail page, please kindly find it.
4) Q: What should I do if I have any problems with the smart power strip?
A: Please send a email, we would love to help you to solve the problem.