TESSAN Outdoor Power Strip Waterproof with 4 AC Outlets and 2 USB Ports
- Multi-Outlet Power Strip: Our surge protector power strip has 4 outlets, and 2 USB ports, supports a wide voltage of 100V-250V, with 6 feet extension cord rated 1250W. And 2 USB Ports is 5V/ 2.4A. This 6 in 1 electrical outlet can be your charging station for multiple devices. One charging station power everything in outdoor or indoor.
- IPX4 Waterproof: Using this waterproof extension cord are no more worrying about any water splash or in the rainy of outdoor. It build in IPX4 waterproof，weatherproof and electric shockproof suitable for high humidity, prevent short circuit or electrics shock and other safety issues caused by water splash or shower. Ideal for outdoor decoration lighting and camping, cruise ship, bathroom, kitchen, baby room, restaurants.
- Overload and Surge Protector: 750° flame retardant material. Power strip breaker will shut off automatically when the power over 1250W. The surge protector against spikes and fluctuations to protect your devices.
- Outdoor & Indoor Use: The weatherproof electrical outlet has all-round safety performance whether indoor or outdoor. It'll be not energized even if metal or kids’ finger inserted it, which effectively avoids the risk of electric shock in children, elderly, etc. Worryfree power for courtyard, patio, garden and RV camping and babyroom, bathroom, kitchen.
- Widely Spaced Outlets Strip: Special design widely spaced AC outlets are separated enough to fit big plugs without blocking each other. And our weatherproof power strip with 2 mounting holes on the back, can be securely installed in various applications, whether as a outlet surge protector or a nightstand charging station, it can be competent.
6 in 1 Outlets Charging Station
Our surge protector power strip has 4 outlets and 2 USB ports, supports a wide voltage of 100V-250V, with 6 feet extension cord rated 1250W. And USB Ports is 5V/ 2.4A. This 6 in 1 power strip can be your charging station for multiple devices. One charging station power everything in outdoor or indoor.
Built-in Multiple Protection
This compact power strip has surge protection, overload protection, waterproof, weatherproof and electric shockproof. Built-in safeguards circuit breaker protect your devices against excessive current.
Wall Mountable Design
The surge protector flat plug with 2 mounting holes on the back, and the extension cord 6ft allows this wall mount strips to be securely installed in various applications, such as workbenches, wall mounts, floor mounts, under counters and more.
Waterproof & Weatherproof
Rated IPX4, our surge protector works well in both humid and rainy conditions.
Keep your family safe guarded from electrocution dangers with this useful and effective water resistant power strip.
Use it safely in a bathroom, near a pool or outdoor shower, on your deck or patio, while camping, or to power your Christmas lights.
The power strip will keep your machine working even if it is exposed to moisture.
TESSAN uses a unique electric shockproof structure designed specifically for American standard plugs, Which means forks, tweezers, keys, and even children's fingers can't get powered through these Electric Shockproof outlets.
Suitable for High Humidity
When water flows into the socket, there are drain holes on the back of the power board to drain the water.
Please make sure that there is no water inside the power board before turning on the power.
45° Flat Plug Power Strip
The 45° flat plug is engineered to allow the power cord to sit close to the wall and fit easily in tight spaces, like behind the sofa, wardrobe, or other furniture.
- Item Dimension: 9.02 x 2.08 x 1.30 inches
- AC Outlets: 4
- USB Ports: 2
- Power Rating: 125V ~10A 1250W
- USB Output: 5V 2.4A（2.4A Max Per Port)
- IPX4 Waterproof Level
- The power board can withstand rain and water flow, but do not completely immerse the product in water
- When water flows into the socket, there are drain holes on the back of the power board to drain the water
- Please make sure that there is no water inside the power board before turning on the power